Thursday, 11 February 2016

Living In The Moment.

Sometimes people get asked, "in what moment in time would you like to be?" You would get answers ranging from their childhood, 70's, the dark ages, in France with Marie Antoinette etc etc.
You know what i would answer? Well, if you had asked me a year ago, i would have probably have said, i would love to go and relive a small portion of my childhood when i was happiest.
But ask me today and my answer would be, i wouldn't wanna be anywhere else but here. Right now. IN. THIS. MOMENT. Why? Look around you. Everywhere i am seeing people making that change in the world that they want to see. They are changing, or at least trying, what is wrong in this crazy assed world. THAT is where i want to be. I don't want to be anywhere else. There are far to many badass and awesome folk around. And I am seeing people coming together, and despite their differences, are working together to make a change. And that is fucking wonderful!
It's been a long and difficult road to get to this stage in my life, but fuck it, i SO beginning to love it. And i'm glad i am here for the ride.
Peace out!