Hope And Change.

I sorta hate the way i am feeling right now. For past couple of days, in fact. I have been let down WAY too many times by people who say big things and then don't back it up. They promise me the earth and then take it away. I hate two faced people and i am so fed up with it all. I am so close to just giving up most of the social media. Unfortunately, in art you need promotion. And part of that involves social media. So, taking a complete break is probably not the best option.
And what with the clusterfuck of a shitstorm that has been been blown up on both sides of the Atlantic, my head feels like it is about to explode. I so wish i could punch someone sometimes.
I love art, i really do. it's what i'm good at. I just wish there was a better way to get it out there without the use of social media. I'll figure it out eventually, i guess.

I did manage to record a new episode of my podcast - A Questionable Mind. Jess and i kinda got alot off our chests about politics and other stuff. Which helped loads. Why not check it out and let me know what ya think.
Thanks.